- Pork 1.8 kg (neck)
- Salt 2 tsp (taste)
- Black pepper to taste
- Red hot pepper 0.5 tsp (taste)
- Seasoning "Mediterranean herbs" 1 tsp
- Mustard 2 tbsp
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Cognac 3 tbsp
- Garlic 10 cloves
- Prunes 200 gr
- Walnut 10 Quarters
- Main Ingredients
1. Mix salt, black, hot peppers, seasoning. In 10 pcs. prunes put quarters of walnut. Roll the garlic and prunes in seasonings, make cuts in the meat and stuff it with prunes and garlic.
2. Add mustard, honey, brandy to the remaining mixture of seasonings and salt. Lubricate the meat with marinade. Spread the remaining prunes nearby.
3. Pack the meat very well in several layers of foil so that the marinade does not leak. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, and preferably for 12-24 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Bake meat in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 2 hours. If you pierce the meat with a knife, then completely transparent juice should flow. Open the meat, grease the top of the meat with the juice that stood out. Increase the temperature in the oven to 250 degrees and brown the meat for 5-10 minutes.