We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Tomatoes 4 pcs. (if the tomatoes do not have a rich taste, add 1 tbsp. tomato paste)
- Onion 4 pcs.
- Butter 15 gr
- Sunli hops 1 tsp
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Garlic 3-6 cloves
- Cilantro 1 small bunch
- Basil 1 small bunch
- Main Ingredients Chicken
1. Salt and pepper the chicken.
2. Onion cut into thin quarters. Cut tomatoes into small cubes.
3. Finely chop the greens and garlic.
4. Fry the chicken thighs on a small amount of butter on each side until golden.
5. Add a little more butter and fry the onions until transparent.
6. Put tomatoes, sprinkle suneli hops (if tomatoes do not have a rich taste, add tomato paste). Mix well and simmer under the lid until cooked for 20-25 minutes.
7. Add herbs and garlic, remove from heat and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.