- Kefir 250 ml
- Egg 1 pc.
- Flour 180-200 gr (add in parts, controlling the density of the dough)
- Sugar 2-3 tbsp
- Vanilla pinch (optional for flavor)
- Soda 1 / 2-1 / 3 tsp
- Salt pinch
- Cooking Oil
- Main ingredients
- Serving16 servings
Step 1: Step-by-step video recipe :.
1. The first secret of the splendor of pancakes: kefir should be warm or at room temperature, but in no case cold from the refrigerator. In a warm environment, the reaction of soda and kefir will be faster and better.
2. Mix the egg with sugar, salt, add vanillin for flavor, if desired. Pour in warm kefir, mix. Add the sifted wheat flour in parts, kneading a thick dough. Do not add too much flour, otherwise the fritters will turn out to be “clogged”, but not too little so that the fritters do not spread much in the pan. Leave the finished dough at room temperature for 15 minutes so that the reaction of soda and kefir passes and the gluten of the flour works, this is the second secret of lush pancakes.
3. Do not mix the finished dough in any case, so as not to destroy the airiness. This is the third secret of lush pancakes. Gently spread the dough with a spoon on a hot frying pan with vegetable oil. Fry until golden brown under the lid.
4. Put the prepared pancakes on paper towels to absorb excess fat.