- meat 500 gr
- potato 1 kg
- onions 2 pcs.
- salt and pepper to taste
- mayonnaise 5 tbsp (2 tablespoons in meat and 3 tablespoons in cheese)
- cheese 150 gr
- Main Ingredients Potato
1. Cut the meat into small pieces. I prefer to use pork in this recipe. Although chicken is also good.
2. Onion cut into half rings.
3. In a bowl, mix the meat, onion and 2 tbsp. mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
4. Peel and chop the potatoes as you like, I cut in half rings. Salt to taste.
5. Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
6. At the bottom of the pan put the meat with onions, then potatoes.
7. Cover the potatoes with cheese over the entire surface.
8. Grease cheese with mayonnaise.
9. Send to bake in the oven for 80 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Bon Appetit everyone!