We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- cabbage 1 kg
- bow 1 pc
- semolina 0.5 tbsp
- garlic 2 cloves
- dill to taste
- flour 0.5 tbsp
- cooking oil
- breadcrumbs to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Semolina, Flour
1. Cut the cabbage into 4-6 parts. Put the cabbage in a pan, fill it with water, salt and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. While the cabbage is cooked, cut the dill and cut the onion into 4 parts.
3. We discard the cabbage on the drushlag and let it cool completely.
4. Pass through the meat grinder cabbage, onions and garlic. There is a lot of liquid in the cabbage, so we again lay the resulting mass on drushlag and squeeze it as much as possible.
5. After that, add dill, semolina, flour, salt and pepper to the cabbage to taste. Mix thoroughly.
6. Form cutlets and roll in breadcrumbs.
7. Fry the patties on both sides in vegetable oil until golden brown.
Our delicious cutlets are ready! All bon appetit and good mood!