- Barley or wheat 200 g (1 cup 200 ml)
- Poppy 100 grams
- Nuts 100 grams
- Raisins 100 grams
- Honey to taste
- Salt 1 tsp without slide
For the pattern:
- Water 1.5 L
- Dried apples and pears 300 gr
- Prunes 100 gr
- Raisins 50 gr
- Honey or sugar to taste to taste
- Main ingredients
bowl, knife, pan, pan
1. It is advisable to soak pearl barley in water for 6 hours or overnight, after washing thoroughly. Then wash it well again, add water in the ratio of 1 part cereal to 2 parts of water and cook for 20-25 minutes until soft. Salt after boiling. If there is no time for soaking, then you need to increase the amount of water and the cooking time. Discard the cooked cereal in a colander so that all the excess liquid from the glass, if any, remains from it.
2. Rinse well with dried fruit, add water and cook for 30 minutes. Let it brew for 2-3 hours. Sugar can be added at any time, but honey - only in a warm uzvar, in the hot it will lose its useful properties.
3. Poppy seed pour 200 ml of water and cook over moderate heat without boiling for 20 minutes. If there is liquid in the poppy, also discard it in a colander so that it is glass. To beat poppy with a blender or to pass through a meat grinder, or crush with sugar in a mortar.
4. Boil raisins with boiling water for 10 minutes. Dry with paper towels.
5. Large chopped nuts, fry in a pan. Optionally peel off the husk, after roasting it leaves well.
6. In a large bowl, mix cereals, raisins, honey and nuts. Part of raisins and nuts to leave for decoration. Add honey or sugar to taste.