We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Slice the turkey breast thinly and beat a little with the hammer hammer, if necessary. If you choose to beat the meat, cover it first with cling film.
Separately beat the 2 eggs with salt, pepper and dried basil, to taste. Add flour and mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained, like a thinner cream. If the composition is too thick, thin it with a little milk.
The cornflakes are crushed. Put them in a thicker bag and beat a little with the twister or give a few pulses to the food processor.
Each piece of meat is passed through the egg mixture with the flour, then through the cornflakes.
Add oil to the inside pot of the appliance. Press the MENU button and select the FRY program. Fry the pieces of meat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
The snails are served hot with potatoes with rosemary and parmesan.
Buffalo chicken breasts
Are you on a diet? Complicated in the days of PP or in Attack? Not at all! It is important to learn that you can eat very well and very differently even if you are on a diet, and these days can be some pleasant from a culinary point of view.
In fact, I want to emphasize what I said from the beginning that I propose with this site, I try to teach people that you can eat very well even if you are on a diet and at the same time you can eat healthy even if we are not on a diet.
The recipes on this site are for everyone!
Attack Phase, Cruise (PL, PP), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
Nutritional scale - starting Monday
Ingredient: 12-14 slices of peeled bread, 250 ml of milk, two eggs, 100 ml of cream, 150 g of sheep's milk, 150 g of grated cheese, a smoked and dried sausage, two tablespoons of chopped dill, butter.
Preparation: beat the milk with an egg. Soak the bread in the mixture and place a layer in a heat-resistant dish greased with butter. Mix the grated telemeau with a spoonful of dill and place on top of the bread, then put a layer of sausage slices. Add slices of bread and a half of the amount of cheese, then another layer of sausage. Cover with bread and place on top of the whipped cream with the second egg and the rest of the dill. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and put in the hot oven over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Turkey with cheese
Блюда во фритюре вот уже на протяжении нескольких лет пользуются огромной популярностью среди гурм. Сегодня в меню любого ресторана обязательно есть картошка фри, куриные крылышки во фритюре, кольца
Знаменитую картошку фри можно приготовить в домашних условиях, воспользовавшись кастрюлей с толст… мультиварке REDMOND. -Еф-повара компании советуют использовать для фритюра растительное или оливковое масло. Так же можно использовать натуральное говяжье сало или топленый свиной жир. Категорически нельзя жарить продукты на сливочном масле и маргарине, иначе они будут содержать бол.
Идеальная температура масла для жарки во фритюре - 180–190 ° C. Использовать повторно растительное масло нельзя, исключение составляет оливковое масло, которое можно использовать дважды, в эту же категорию попадают натуральные животные жиры. There is no shortage of the most popular recipes in the world. мультиварок REDMOND.
Радуйте себя и своих близких вкусной едой каждый день!
Crispy turkey breast in the oven
After the episode in which she was sick Termi, now that she is well and laughs and is mega fussy and makes only craziness as usual I am mega euphoric. So euphoric that I say the baby was pampered properly on weekends. In addition to pizza, I remade the recipe for crispy turkey in the oven. I had tried it before but I hadn't had time to take a complete picture of it, so now I mobilized. To see what the maximum pampering was, I also made some french fries in the oven. Know that the chest did not come out bland or drowning, the secret is that it must be left about two hours before in the yogurt to freeze nitelus. I had a small turkey breast, and I also made a simple turkey breast in the oven in case they refused me the crunchy version. I used buckwheat flakes as a coating, I told you that buckwheat has a dubious taste, more metallic, but in this combination I liked it, I also craved it. Termi oricum e fana hrisca. If you do not have buckwheat flakes, you can put cornflakes, but some should be sugar-free and others crocobauri.
- A few strips of turkey breast
- 1 or
- 3 tablespoons buckwheat flakes (40g) & # 8211 depending on how much meat you have, the quantity varies
- Half a teaspoon of paprika
- Half a teaspoon of thyme
- Half a teaspoon of rosemary
- A teaspoon of marjoram
1. I turned on the oven to preheat it to medium heat, 180 degrees.
2. I prepared two dumplings: one in which I broke and beat the egg and one in which I put the buckwheat flakes together with all the spices.
3. I then passed each strip of turkey breast through the egg and then I rolled it in spices (homogenized beforehand).
4. I put everything in the tray on the baking paper and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
The talent tormented me badly and I tried to make a beautiful plate too :))). I also put some pieces of simple turkey steak, some french fries in the oven and a tzatziki sauce. I said I tried, not that it worked. The important thing is that Termi craved it!
Turkey borsch prepared at Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking
A goodness of turkey borscht, prepared for the first time in my kitchen, at the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking.
My son has never been a soup fan, so when you hear him mutter while eating a bowl of soup, you're sure it turned out great!
Moreover, I repeated the soup the following week, and the reaction was the same.
I don't have many appliances on the kitchen counter. The espresso machine, the toaster and the cup for boiling water are indispensable, and now, more recently, the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking.
Why? Because I use it daily! Either I want to do something fast, or I choose the slow cooker version and I can leave home for a few good hours, there is not a day that I don't give them work.
What does it have in addition to other devices?
4 ways to cook & # 8211 fast cooking (pressure), slow cooking, sautéing or steaming
8 quick cooking settings for a variety of quick and healthy meals at the touch of a button
One-touch digital control with programmed start capability
INGREDIENTS Turkey borsch prepared at Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking
• 2 large turkey wings
• a red onion
• a large carrot
• a capsicum pepper
• a slice of celery
• a slice of parsley root
• a slice of parsnip root
• 2-3 tablespoons oil
• 4 potatoes suitable in size
• 200 ml of sour cream
• an egg yolk
• 200 ml bags of putina
• a tablespoon of white flour
Preparation Prepared turkey borscht at Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking
Put the washed turkey wings in the bowl of the appliance, then add 3 liters of water that will reach almost the maximum level.
Put the lid of the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking in the locked direction, close the steam valve, then select from the menu the SOUP function, for 30 minutes, High pressure and press START.
While the appliance is heating up on the screen, HEAT appears, and then, after the beep, the time set for cooking appears.
Some steam will come out when the program starts and the pressure inside the appliance stabilizes.
After the cooking time is over, an audible signal sounds and then the appliance automatically enters the KEEP WARM mode. Click Stop.
To open the lid, first release the steam valve with a spatula.
Carefully open, remove the turkey wings and strain the soup.
Rinse the bowl and set the BROWN / SAUTE program and press START.
Allow to heat and add 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
Cut the vegetables into cubes, except for the potatoes, and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
Stop the program, pour the soup, adjust the salt taste and select the SOUP function from the menu for 15 minutes and press START.
At the end of the program, proceed as in the previous stage, open the lid, put the diced potatoes, the meat detached from the bone, the borscht and set SOUP again, for 12 minutes.
After the beep, repeat the correct steps to open the appliance and add the prepared composition of sour cream mixed with flour and egg yolk.
Of course you can put sour cream at the time of serving, according to taste.
First take the polonium from the hot borscht and put it over the cream, bringing the liquids to close temperatures, only then pour the mixture into the soup.
Add plenty of tarragon and larch and the borscht is ready.
In Bucatarie La Sidy
We know the Crispy Strips recipe is secret, but. combining some ingredients and we manage to make it. The best part is that we don't have to use oil or fry them at all, because we can bake them in the oven. They will be tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
In December 2013, Stefania Anastasiu http://stefyharnicutza.blogspot.ro/ initiate the challenge "Weekend with growth" in which some wonderful culinary bloggers are invited to participate.
This month, the host is Margareta Cismasiat http://margaretacismasiu.blogspot.ro.
She proposed to us for the moon April 2015 let's try: Cakes, Foods or any other recipe that makes us smile on her blog.
As there are many tempting recipes, I finally stopped at these baked snails in the oven. wonderful !
700 g pork
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 tablespoon mustard
100 g flour
150 g cornflakes
Method of preparation :
Mix in a bowl the oil with the paprika, salt and pepper, until they become like a paste.
Cut the meat into 1 cm thick slices, wipe it with a paper napkin and beat it well on both sides, each slice being placed between two plastic sheets (bag).
Whole eggs are beaten well with a fork, along with mustard and sour cream.
Grease each slice of meat with a brush, with spice oil paste, on both sides.
We take one slice of meat at a time and give it one by one through the flour, then through the mixture of beaten eggs, cornflakes, which we crushed a little.
After passing all the slices through all the ingredients, we put them in a tray that we lined with baking paper and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.
After 15-25 minutes have passed and they have browned nicely on one side, we turn the snails on the other side.
Crispy turkey snacks at Multicooker - Recipes
Multicooker is called a good help of modern hosts. Almost any kind of food can be cooked in it very quickly, which is especially valuable. Raw glasses, rich soups and aromatic pastries from the slow cooker will delight adults and young gourmets.
- For the berry pie:
- - 2 multiple layers of flour
- - 70 g butter
- - 1 ½ multi-sugar
- - 2 eggs
- - 1 teaspoon. baking powder
- - 250 g of cottage cheese
- - 3 tablespoons. l. cream
- - 1 bag of vanilla
- - 1 glass of frozen berries.
First, read the instructions attached to the multicooker. Pay close attention to the "Baking" section of the program. The individual actions of different types of multicookers may differ slightly, but the general principles are the same.
Before baking, be sure to prepare a stove: wash it, as well as the accessories you need for cooking. Wipe with a clean cloth or towel. Then assemble the multicooker by placing all the components in position.
Prepare the dough for the recipe. Lubricate the inside surface of the multicooker removable bowl with cream or vegetable oil, place the prepared dough in it and align the surface. Close the lid until you hear a click.
In the "Menu" control panel, select the "Bake" program. When the indicator light comes on, set the timer. Then, by pressing the & quotStart & quot button, start the cooking process.
When the baking process is complete and the slow cooker stops, do not immediately reach the cooking pot. Wait a few minutes, let the baking cool a bit, then it will not be fragile and it will not be difficult to remove it from the multicooker bowl.
Try to master baking in a slow cooker, preparing a simple berry pie.
Start with a test. To do this, saturate the flour and mix it in a deep bowl with baking powder. Cut the cooled butter into small cubes, add the flour mixture and rub carefully until they become crumbly wet. Then pour in multi-stick sugar, beat in an egg and knead the dough (it should become soft and elastic). Then wrap the cooked dough in the hanging film and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
Make the cake filling. Clean the clot through a sieve. Make sure there are no pieces. Then add half a multiple packet of granulated sugar, a bag of vanilla, sour cream, beat the egg and mix all the ingredients very well until smooth.
Cover the multicooker bowl with parchment paper with oil. Place the cooled dough on the bottom and form a cake with sides about 3-4 centimeters high. Place the cheese filling on top of the dough, on top of which place the frozen grains. Seal the multicooker lid tightly. Set the program "Bake" and the time on the timer - 60 minutes. After the end of baking signal, do not touch the cake immediately. Allow it to cool completely in the multicooker bowl with the lid closed. For 20-25 minutes, the chilled milk mass will absorb the released berry juice and harden slightly. Then carefully remove the finished cake from the thickness of the slow cooker and, before serving, place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
A multiple pack is 160 milliliters.
Candies can be made from frozen berries: raspberries, strawberries, black and red currants, blueberries, blueberries, cranberries and cherries. You can use the berry mixture.
10 healthy recipes for diabetics
Recipes for diabetics should be as interesting and tasty as any other type of recipe. These recipes have a low amount of carbohydrates (less than 20g per serving) and most are ready in just 30 minutes.
People often ask me: & # 8222 What can a person with diabetes eat at dinner? & # 8221. I don't think there is a single correct answer to this question, but I have a few rules that I want to follow:
- less than 20g of carbohydrates
- most carbohydrates with a low glycemic index
- at least 20g of protein
- some healthy fats
You can also change these rules if you follow a specific diet. Let's see now, what are the 10 recipes for a healthy dinner for diabetics!
Stuffed chicken breast
I could eat this chicken breast every day because it tastes great and is very healthy. The best part is that it prepares in just 25 minutes.
Nutritional information: 262 calories, 9g carbohydrates, 46g protein, 4g fat
- 1 chicken breast
- 28g low fat mozzarella
- 1 artichoke leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried tomatoes, chopped
- 5 large bush leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 185 C.
- Cut the chicken breast in half with a sharp knife.
- Cut the mozzarella, artichokes, basil, tomatoes and thyme. Stir and put in the sliced chicken pipette.
- Use a few toothpicks to close the chicken pipette around the filling.
- Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet or aluminum foil and sprinkle with pepper, curry and paprika.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving.
Lean beef and zucchini lasagna
This lasagna is a healthy and tasty alternative to normal lasagna. You don't need pasta or a heavy sauce for this delicious lasagna.
Nutritional information: 244 calories, 13g carbohydrates, 30g protein, 8g fat
- 450g beef
- 2 medium zucchini
- 125g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 hot pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 150g mushrooms
- half a cube of Knorr
- half a cup of low-fat mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Cut the zucchini into slices and sprinkle salt on them, then set aside for 10 minutes.
- Wipe the zucchini slices with a paper towel and bake in the oven for 3 minutes on high heat.
- After baking, place the pumpkin slices on paper towels.
- Cut the ends of the tomatoes and make an X insert on the top. Put them in boiling water for a few minutes. Pour cold water and remove the peel.
- Cut onions, garlic, hot peppers, peeled tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Put a little cooking spray in a deep pan and fry the garlic, onion and chili for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the pan and leave them on the fire for another 4 minutes, then set them aside.
- Cook the beef with the paprika in the same pan you used for the vegetables, until it is completely browned.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan along with the remaining spices and the Knorr cube and let them cook for 25 minutes on low heat.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Place on a small baking tray, parchment paper and use 1/3 of the pumpkin slices to form a layer at the bottom. Put 1/3 of the meat sauce on top. Add another layer of pumpkin and continue in the same way until you have neither sauce nor pumpkin.
- Add morzzarella on top and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This is a delicious vegetarian recipe (if you like to eat eggs and cheese). The spinach rolls are tasty and a little spicy.
Nutritional information: 231 calories, 12g carbohydrates, 17g protein, 13g fat
- 450g frozen spinach leaves
- 3 eggs
- 70g onion
- 50g carrots
- 30g low fat mozzarella
- 110g low fat cow's cheese
- 3/4 cup parsley
- 1 user puppy
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze the water out of it. To speed up the thawing process, you can put the spinach in the microwave for a few minutes.
- Mix in a bowl the spinach, 2 eggs, mozzarella, garlic, half the amount of salt and pepper.
- Put parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Move the spinach mixture on the sheet and press it with your hand.
- Bake for 15 minutes. When it is baked, put it on a support to cool. It will have the texture of a really thick seaweed carpet. Do not turn off the oven, you will need it again.
- Finely chop the onion and parsley. Cool the carrots.
- Fry the onion for a minute in a pan with a little cooking spray. Add the carrots and parsley to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the cottage cheese, curry, chili, the other half of the salt and pepper and mix.
- Take the pan off the heat and add an egg. Mix everything together and spread the filling over the cold spinach. Do not spread the filling to the elbows because it will flow when you roll it.
- Roll the stuffed spinach. Bake for 25 minutes.
- When the time is short, let the spinach rolls cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Chicken soup with coconut
The rich aroma of coconut in this chicken soup will warm your stomach and soul. Loaded with many different vegetables and lean chicken breast, the village will keep you going for a long time.
Nutritional information: 231 calories, 12g carbohydrates, 17g protein, 13g fat
- 450g chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 user puppies, chopped
- a piece of 2.5 cm ginger cleaned and chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into pieces
- 340g pumpkin, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 hot pepper, thinly sliced
- 400 g of coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken soup
- the juice from a lime
- a handful of coriander leaves (optional)
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper
- In a large bowl of soup, heat the coconut oil and add the chicken pipette. Stir over high heat for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink on the outside.
- Add chopped onion, chopped garlic and ginger and continue to stir for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced zucchini and diced pumpkin and mix. Add chopped peppers and hot peppers, coconut milk, chicken soup and lime juice. Mix everything together.
- Put on the heat, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is fully cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add coriander leaves.
Pickled turkey pipette
This marinated turkey breast is one of my favorite recipes for a quick and healthy meal.
Nutritional information: 348 calories, 5g carbohydrates, 41g protein, 14g fat
- 110g turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix basil, thyme, garlic powder and pepper with balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken pipette into strips and put them in the marinade for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the turkey breast from the marinade and fry it in a pan for 5-8 minutes on medium heat.
I like colorful meals made in a short time, and these healthy and light beef fajitas are perfect for that. You can prepare them in less than 20 minutes.
Nutritional information: 336 calories, 11g carbohydrates, 31g protein, 17g fat
- 450 strips of roast beef
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- half a teaspoon of cumin
- half a teaspoon of chili powder
- drops of oil
- juice from half a lemon
- freshly chopped coriander
- 1 avocado
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Wash the peppers and remove the seeds, then cut them into 0.5 cm thick strips. Set it aside.
- Peel and chop the red onion. Set it aside.
- Once the pan is hot, add a drop of oil. When the oil is hot, add the fried beef strips. Make sure that the strips do not touch each other. Add salt and pepper over them.
- Leave them on the fire for 1 minute, then take them out and then put them on a plate and cover them to keep them warm.
- Add onions and bell peppers to the remaining meat juice. Season with cumin and chili powder and mix. (If you want the vegetables to be crispy, you can leave them on the fire for 5 minutes).
- Serve on a plate with avocado slices, sprinkle with lemon juice and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
Chicken breast wrapped in ham
This is probably the most delicious chicken breast I have ever cooked. It prepares so easily!
Nutritional information: 294 calories, 2g carbohydrates, 39g protein, 12g fat
- 1 chicken breast
- 40g finely chopped ham
- 35g cream cheese (low fat)
- 5-10 fresh basil leaves
- Place the prosciutto pieces on an aluminum foil.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the prosciutto. It would be good to take the cream cheese out of the fridge 15 minutes before using it, to warm it up a bit.
- Add the basil leaves on top to cover the cream cheese.
- Lightly wrap the prosciutto, cream cheese and basil leaves around the chicken breast and add a little pepper on top.
- Put the chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 190C.
- Let the chicken cool a bit, then you can cut it and serve.
Pork chop in tomato sauce
This pork chop is absolutely divine and is ready in just 30 minutes.
Nutritional information: 405 calories, 16g carbohydrates, 44g protein, 17g fat
- 4 pieces of pork chop
- 1 small yellow onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- a large can of diced tomatoes
- 140g low fat mozzarella
- 1 chicken knorr cube
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the onion into rings. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
- Set aside the fat from the chop (if necessary).
- Spray cooking spray on a pan. Add pepper over the chop and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chop pieces from the pan and place them in a deep baking tray.
- Add the onion and garlic rings to the pan you used to cook the chop and let them simmer for 2 minutes (1 minute for each side). Add the tomatoes, knorr cube and spices to the pan and mix them all together. Let it cook for 2 minutes then add them over the pork chop.
- Put mozzarella on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pork chop from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 5 minutes, after which you can serve.
Chicken with chili cooked in a multicooker
If you have a multicooker pot, then you should try this recipe. You only need a few ingredients, and in less than 30 minutes dinner is ready.
Nutritional information: 253 calories, 9g carbohydrates, 30g protein, 12g fat
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, cut into cubes
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1200g boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 450 g green sauce
- Set the multicooker pot to the & # 8220sote & # 8221 function
- Add the vegetable oil.
- Add the onion and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently until the onion begins to soften.
- Add the garlic and stir for another minute.
- Add cumin and oregano and stir for another minute.
- Pour 1/2 of the green sauce into the pot. Add the chicken breast and then the rest of the green sauce is added over the breast.
- Put the lid on the pot and set it to the & # 8220manual & # 8221 function. Set the timer to 10 minutes.
- Let the pot release the pressure on its own. When ready, take out the chicken and cut it.
- Put the chicken back in the pot and mix to combine.
- Serve the chicken in a bowl with topping.
These turkey meatballs are made without breadcrumbs and have a wonderful aroma. They are very easy to prepare and are ready in just 40 minutes.
Nutritional information: 183 calories, 12g carbohydrates, 31g protein, 3g fat
- 550g of turkey
- 100g fresh or frozen spinach
- half a cup of oats
- 2 egg whites
- 2 celery sticks
- 3 cloves of garlic
- half a green pepper
- half a red onion
- half a cup of parsley
- half a teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- half a teaspoon of hot pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- a little pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and celery and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the turkey, egg whites, oats and spices to the bowl and mix well.
- Chop the spinach, green peppers and parsley.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl and mix.
- Put parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Make balls out of the turkey mixture and place them in the pan.
- Put them in the oven for 25 minutes, or until they are ready.
Chicken with lemon
This incredibly easy, low-carb recipe will surely please the whole family.
Nutritional information: 269 calories, 3g carbohydrates, 20g protein, 16g fat
1. Cut the chicken breast into strips and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put the pieces of meat in a bowl, sprinkle with a teaspoon of lemon juice, cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Separately, in another bowl, mix the egg with the milk and a pinch of salt. The cornflakes are placed on a grinder and crushed with a pie grinder.
2. The pieces of meat are given through flour, then through the egg composition and then through the crushed flakes. Press lightly between your palms so that as many flakes as possible catch the piece of meat and fry it in hot oil. Fry on both sides, then remove and drain on an absorbent napkin.
3. Meanwhile, garnish the plates with 2-3 lettuce leaves. Then add the schnitzels and serve with lemon and tomatoes. Garnish with finely chopped green parsley.