We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. I fried the meat, cut it into small cubes, in olive oil, with a little salt and pepper.
2. After that I put the onion and the finely chopped garlic clove and let it soften.
3. I cut the potatoes into cubes, after I peeled them, and I put them over the onion and meat. I let them harden a little.
4. I beat the eggs well with a little salt and the finely chopped parsley, then I added it to the pan. I let the egg cook well, then I turned it on the other side.
I put it on a plate and served with mixed salad.
We found at least 10 Websites Listing below when search with chicken breast with potatoes on Search Engine
Baked chicken breast with potatoes
- Chicken breast with potatoes, in the oven
- Today a simple recipe, but one that is very successful in our family: chicken breast with potatoes, in the oven
- chest chicken tender and juicy, golden and slightly browned potatoes can be a light lunch of …
Recipe Chicken breast with baked potatoes
Bucataras.ro YES: 16 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 67
- MODE OF RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast with potatoes in the pan: Chest chicken the spalam, the tamponam with a napkin of kitchen and cut it into suitable pieces
- We clean the kapia pepper of …
Chicken breast, with new potatoes, in the oven
Bucataras.ro YES: 16 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 68
- MODE OF RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast with potatoes us, in the oven: Clean the chest chicken, wash and allow to drain of water, & # 238in a strainer
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into shapes of slightly larger cubes
- Choose the dill, wash it, peel it and cut it into small pieces.
Potato stew with chicken breast, Petitchef recipe
Petitchef.ro YES: 16 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 69
- Potatoes baked sweets (with chicken breast) 1 serving
- ROLLS with chicken breast yes mozzarella
Chicken breast with potato & # 238n foil, a quick dinner Click
Click.ro YES: 12 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 66
- Of what you need for chicken breast with potatoes
- Find out how to cook chicken with potatoes on clickpoftabuna.ro!
Recipe Potato stew with chicken breast
Gustos.ro YES: 13 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 68
- 1 carrot, 2 green onions, 1 capsicum, 4 potatoes, 1/2 chicken breast deboned, 150 gr peeled tomatoes, 1/2 tablespoon pasta of tomatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon grated paprika of …
Potato gratin with chicken breast. The recipe is a delight
- Potatoes gratin with chicken breast
- The secret of housewives for the perfect sauce
- We present you a recipe of potatoes gratin with meat and cheese in the oven
- It is the perfect choice for a quick, delicious and filling dinner.
Recipe Potato stew with chicken breast
Chicken breast and potatoes. 4 ideas for the greedy
- Chicken breast in the oven with potatoes and butter
- You will cut your chest chicken & # 238n pieces, then & # 238l chicken & # 238ntr-un vas with 300 of ml of cold water and 9 g of salt
- Form the brine, then add
Potato gratin with chicken breast My little kitchen
Youtube.com YES: 15 BYE: 6 MOZ Rank: 30
- Potatoes gratin with chicken breast it's a quick dinner or a hearty and very tasty breakfast
- These potatoes gratin with chicken breast are prepared foa
Baked chicken with potatoes, quick recipe with PICTURES on STEPS
Lalena.ro YES: 13 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 73
- First wash and clean the chicken well, then place it with chest down in a deep tray of oven
- You choose the size of the tray so that it fits your baby and the quantity of potatoes you want
- I had a large tray and put on 2kg of potatoes …
Potato breast with chicken breast
Sodelicious.ro YES: 14 BYE: 45 MOZ Rank: 70
- How to cook food of potatoes with chicken breast
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat over high heat
- Add the breast chicken and cook it until it starts to brown
FREE POTATO WITH CHICKEN BREAST Diva in the kitchen
- Gratin of potatoes with chicken breast - A simple idea, extremely of tasty, in which the meat and garnish come at the end dressed in melted cheeses.
- I leave below the best recipe chicken breast and potatoes gratin
- It is a simple, easy and fast recipe of prepared.
Chicken legs / breast on a potato "bed"
Lalena.ro YES: 13 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 76
Baked chicken breast with potatoes. Recipe for everything
- skin chicken absorbs toxins that may occur in the process of cooking
- In addition, the skin retains the juiciness of the meat
- Chicken breast with potatoes in the oven
- Meat chicken it is very healthy and light of cooked
- You can make a whole tray of food from a few ingredients, for the whole family.
Chicken and tomato potatoes Your recipes
- Mode of preparation Chicken breast potatoes and tomatoes
- Peel the potatoes of peel, wash and slice
- chest chicken cut into cubes, cut onions and scales together with potatoes, put in a pan
- Add the oil and, to taste, salt, pepper, thyme
- Pour a cup over them of the water.
The fastest chicken breast recipe!
Morandicom.ro YES: 17 BYE: 43 MOZ Rank: 76
- Of we also know how much of it's hard to be creative when it comes to it of cooked dinner or lunch, just of that's what we want to help you with with fresh ideas like this
- Chicken breast and potatoes we, with aromatic herbs and butter
- You need of: Chicken breast spicy, Gata of cooked Potatoes new, & # 238n shell, well wash
Baked chicken with potatoes (simple and quick recipe
- Food recipes - Chicken with potatoes in the oven Chicken with potatoes in the oven, juicy steak of meat chicken
- delicious chicken with potatoes in the oven and vegetables is enough of often on our table, especially when time does not allow me to cook daily
- Last week was enough of crowded with me, so I cooked enough of …
Chicken breast with potatoes in white sauce
mail of Postolache Violeta on March 14, 2010 in retete with meat chicken recipes with potatoes recipes with chicken breast recipes of food | Comments: 1 How about potatoes and chest at home chicken they are in the first places when it comes to of food, I'm always looking for of …
Cut the bacon into cubes and cut the green onion into rounds. We put the baked potatoes on the large grater. Beat the eggs with a tablespoon of sour cream and a pinch of salt.
Fry the bacon in a tablespoon of olive oil
and then add the green onions and grated potatoes.
Leave it on the fire until all the ingredients in the pan heat up a little.
Then add the eggs. When the omelette is done on one side, turn it with the lid. Then take the omelette out of the pan and sprinkle it with grated cheese.
Share This Post
What a luxury cake, wonderful. Greetings
Pffff, I think the cake is super delicious. I'm a big fan of cakes, I would eat non-stop, it's just a kg problem. super ingenious cellophane idea, I was really thinking how you did it :))) it's a 5 star cake: *
a brilliant idea with that foil!
A cake I can't refuse a slice of! looks very good! I like the idea of chocolate on the edge! A pleasant evening!
Mamaaaaaaa, how good it looks! Super. I want it too.
I introduced myself to a slice, ready. I have sweetened, I can sleep satisfied. I have to try this variant with melted chocolate on the hole bag. (I would say firecrackers, but it sounds ugly. hi, hi. =
8- & gt super!
Tell me, please, don't we grease that foil with anything? do we place the chocolate on dry land and it will simply come off after it cools down?
I think it's delicious !! Good luck . It looks sooo good. Kisses
Miha, exactly how many eggs does & # 39 & # 39250 gr albus & # 39 & # 39 mean? Approximately. Thank you!
Anonymous, I think we have the same passion. :)))
The idea belongs to Lisa, not me.
Oana, thank you!
As I said, the idea belongs to Lisa. I adopted it because I liked it too. :)
Adela, thank you!
Have a wonderful week! : *
KaBea, thank you very much. I'm happy that you liked it! )
I'm still waiting for you for a slice today, so that it goes well for you all week. :)) Kiss!
Junona, the foil is not smeared with anything. All you have to do is use dark chocolate and let it harden in the fridge. Then, as I said in the post, patiently, slowly peel off the foil. )
Antonina, thank you my dear! Kiss you! : *
Anonymous. an average-sized egg weighs 65 g (including the shell). Of which 40 g white and 15 g yellow.
That means about 6 egg whites. :)
can you give me a slice too?
Super wrong. I'm not asking you because you're a little far away: D. I also liked Lisa's idea.
Good luck! A beautiful week!
as expected: SENSATIONAL! I will execute it without fail, it does not seem difficult at all. and one more thing: congratulations for the text so well explained, it is the best explained recipe from my point of view (I refer to all blogs)
Do you give a slice too? Or did I arrive too late?
How long did you keep the meringue "dry"? The oven door was open or ajar?
Thank you very much!
aoleu. it was raining on my keyboard. looks delicious.
Alice, my dear girl ... how not? Virtual for now. :)) Kiss!
Ancuta, thank you! Same to you! : *
Thank you Laurici! Glue kisses! : *
Anonymous, thank you very much for the praise and appreciation. : *
Andra, I put the tray in the oven, on low heat, with the oven door open. I think I kept him there for about 4 hours.
I know, it looks like a lot. but you put it there and forget about it. :))
Oana, be careful not to damage the keyboard. :))) Kisses and thanks! : *
I find your tortures insane, but I would like you to be more "generous" with the details. A good day!
Details on what? I always tried to be as explicit as possible. If something escaped me, I don't mind if someone asks me or draws my attention.
I'm here for anyone to solve any questions. :)
It wasn't really a reproach. And I meant that, in general. I happen to read various recipes for the cake and it is not very clear to me, but I have not asked so far, because I did not have time to start making something sweet: D
Whenever I respond to any confusion, it arises. Any comments from you help me improve a recipe. Even if it seems to me that I "talk" quite a bit though, :))) I will add in the recipe any clarification that is required.
what a crazy idea for decoration! you're great!
I arrived too late, anyway all the compliments are written. I can only wish you from the bottom of my heart BAFTA at the competition.
Have a wonderful week.
What a great idea to decorate the cake!
First prize, it couldn't be otherwise, your cake looks millions, congratulations!
Thanks Laura! : * I'm still excited, I haven't recovered! :)))
Petronele, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your wishes brought me luck! Kiss you! : *
Pansy, thank you! The idea doesn't belong to me, but it's great. ) Many kisses!
Appetizing dishes, thank you! :)
Thank you Miha, you took it before me, and congratulations from the bottom of my heart. Kiss!
You have proven great skill with Schoko Folia.
I also poured a foil on it and I know how to work it. Compliment
Beef, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, caramelized onions, bacon, cheddar cheese, french fries, sauce of your choice - 515g
Beef, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, caramelized onions, bacon, cheddar cheese, french fries, sauce of your choice - 650g
Beef, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, parmesan, cheddar cheese, french fries, sauce of your choice - 515g
Chicken, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, caramelized onions, bacon, cheddar cheese, french fries, sauce of your choice - 485g
Chicken, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, caramelized onions, bacon, cedar cheese, french fries, sauce of your choice - 650g
Chicken, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, caramelized onions, egg, cheddar cheese, french fries, sauce of your choice - 535g
Meat, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, bacon, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, french fries, sauce of your choice - 530g
Meat, bun, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, bacon, cedar cheese, caramelized onions, french fries, sauce of your choice - 650g
Meat, bun, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, bacon, cheddar cheese, french fries, sauce of your choice - 535g
Stick, mozzarella, parmesan, tomatoes, chicken, corn, french fries, sauce of your choice - 465g
Stick, mozzarella, parmesan, tomatoes, pork, red beans, french fries, sauce of your choice - 465g
Stick, mozzarella, parmesan, tomatoes, beef, red beans, french fries, sauce of your choice - 465g
Bun, chicken breast, salad, tomatoes, pickles, french fries, cheddar cheese, sauce of your choice - 450g
Buns, pork, omelette, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, cheddar cheese, french fries, choice sauce - 500g
Buns, pork, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, french fries, cheddar cheese, sauce of your choice - 450g
Proven recipes for Zepter dishes by Simona Iacob
Method of preparation:
Tapenada O & ampCO is placed on the chicken breast
The cold Zepter bowl is greased with O & ampCO olive floral oil and the chicken pieces are put. Cover with a lid and place on a low flame.
After 8-10 minutes, return the chicken pieces. Another 5 minutes and I'm ready.
Pork alms with polenta 200 / 200gr - 25 Ron
Spicy chicken wings with french fries 300 / 200gr - 26 Ron
Spicy chicken pan 350gr - 28 Ron
Moldovan Tochitura 250/200 / 50gr - 30 Ron
Sheep pastrami with polenta and cheese 250/200 / 50gr- 35 Ron
Chicken schnitzel XXL 250gr - 20 Ron
Pork snitel XXL 250gr - 20 Ron
Chest with gorgonzola sauce 300gr - 27 Ron
Candied duck leg with red cabbage 200 / 200gr - 32 Ron
Half chicken in a cauldron with polenta 650 / 200gr - 28 Ron
Spicy beef pan 350gr - 40 Ron
Pork tenderloin with mushroom sauce 250 / 100gr - 32 Ron
Pork garnish with egg scallops and pickles 400/150 / 100gr - 25 Ron
Pork garnish with polenta 400 / 200gr - 32 Ron
Festive salad with chicken breast, vegetables and melted cheese!
Try to prepare this salad for the holiday meal: it is light, juicy, delicious and good-looking. All your guests will be satisfied!
-200 g of melted cheese (before use, put it in the freezer for 60 minutes)
-canned sweet corn
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste
-crushed turmeric, red curry - to taste
-Italian herbs - to taste
- olive oil - to taste
For marinating onions:
-a tablespoon of vinegar 9%
1.Wash and dry the chicken breast. Cut it into thick, longitudinal slices (we had 2 chicken breasts and cut each of them into 2 slices).
2. Spread the pieces of meat on a mincer and cover them with cling film. Beat them with the meat hammer on both sides.
3.Prepare the slices of meat with salt, ground black pepper, ground turmeric, red curry and Italian herbs to taste (on both sides).
4.Then grease them with olive oil on both sides, using the silicone brush.
5.Prepare baking paper rectangles (depending on the size and number of slices of meat). Place a slice of meat on half a rectangle of paper and cover it with its free half, pressing well with your hands. At the end you can cut off the excess paper around the meat with kitchen scissors.
6. Proceed similarly to all slices of meat.
7. Place the slices of meat, wrapped in paper, on a dry and hot pan. Fry them for 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
8.After the meat has cooled, cut it into cubes.
9.Cut the onion into cubes and place in a deep bowl. Add a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of 9% table vinegar. Pour water over the onion so that it covers it completely. Stir. Let the onion marinate for 10-15 minutes.
10. Assemble the salad: put the boiled potatoes through the large grater and spread them evenly, in a circle, on a round plate, without pressing them. Cover them with mayonnaise to taste.
11. Spread the meat cubes on the layer of grated potatoes.
12. Transfer the marinated onion to a strainer and wait until all the liquid has drained from it. Then spread it on the meat layer and grease it with mayonnaise to taste.
13. Separate the egg whites and yolks from the boiled eggs. Grate the yolks through a large grater, spreading them on the surface of the onion layer.
14. Spread the sweet corn on the surface of the salad and grease it with mayonnaise to taste.
15.Put the melted cheese (previously kept in the freezer) through the large grater, spreading it on the surface of the sweet corn (in our case the cheese melted very quickly, because it was not kept enough in the freezer). Grease it with a little mayonnaise.
16.Put the egg whites through the small grater and spread them on the surface of the salad.
then add the chicken breast cut into pieces and mix for. to coagulate at the surface.
Add half a teaspoon of salt, cover and simmer, adding 2-3 tablespoons of water when needed, until the meat is done.
Chopped chopsticks (4 - 5 cm long and about 0.5 cm thick) are hardened separately with 3 lg. of oil, over low heat, adding 1-2 lg. of water until it softens well.
When the meat and carrots are cooked, mix, then add the flour rubbed with cold water, tomato paste (I put 2 teaspoons) and fill with enough water to include carrots and meat.
Bring to a boil for a few minutes to bind the sauce, season with salt and remove from the heat.
Rub the cream with a tablespoon of cold water and mix in the food, then add chopped parsley leaves. Ready!
Chicken breast with tomato and grape garnish
It is a dish as simple as it is tasty! From the ingredients below, we prepared 2 servings.
-a chicken breast
-2 medium tomatoes
-200 gr white grapes
-2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
-1 tablespoon of tomato paste
-a teaspoon of honey
-100 ml oil
-2-3 pie sheets (thin sheets)
First of all we will prepare the basket in which we will serve the garnish.
We choose a bowl of the size we want, we cut the pie sheets
according to the size of the bowl. Thus the square, obtained from cutting the sheets, we put it in the bowl
and put it in the hot oven for about 5-6 minutes. When it has browned a little, it is ready.
In a smaller tray, put the oil, sliced tomatoes, grapes, a pinch of salt and pepper.
In a bowl, put the tomato paste, honey and breadcrumbs. Mix and to dilute it, add a little water.
All this content, pour it over the tomatoes and grapes and put the tray in the hot oven, until the tomatoes and grapes are almost withered.
When our garnish is almost ready, we prepare the chicken breast, which we fry on the hot grill.
On a plate, put the basket of pie sheet and in it the tomatoes with grapes and next to the grilled chicken breast.
I put under the chicken breast a bed of french fries, cut, very thin sticks.