We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the soft butter at room temperature together with the sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a homogeneous foam, in which the sugar crystals are no longer felt.
Gradually add eggs and lemon peel, continue mixing until the sugar dissolves.
In this composition you incorporate flour sifted with baking powder and homogenize (together with the flakes).
Grease and line with paper muffin or cake forms and pour the composition lightly up to 3/4 of their height and with the help of a thin pos at the top (put finetti chocolate cream.)
When they are lightly browned, take them out and try them with a toothpick.
Fluffy Chocolate Cake
A fluffy cake with pieces of melted chocolate is made quickly and is very tasty and flavorful. 4 eggs 6 tablespoons sugar 50 gr butter 50 gr chocolate 1 sachet vanilla sugar 1 2 sachets baking powder 1 pinch of salt 220 gr flour 1 tablespoon black cocoa decoration sugar vanilla flour. Cake recipe with chocolate icing.
Chicken Puffs With Chocolate Desert From Casa Maria Popa
Chick Puffs With Cocoa Check Zebra Recipe Video Jamilacuisine
Chocolate Icing Cake Quick Recipe For Dessert
Chocolate Cake With Pictures On Steps And Video Lalena Ro
Chocolate Chocolate Very Fluffy And Flavored Recipe Video Step By Step
The Fluffiest Fasting Chocolate Check I Video Recipe Valerie S Food
Place baking paper in a cake tin.
Fluffy chocolate cake. It is a cake without baking powder that is very fluffy and fragrant, a recipe that works perfectly every time. I present below my favorite chocolate cake very very good soft chocolate intense aroma and with the pieces of melted chocolate in it I think it is one of the simplest and tastiest cakes I have cooked. I have made this fluffy cocoa cake so many times and for so many occasions that I think I can do it with my eyes closed. Below we teach you step by step how to make the best cake with chocolate icing.
Cake mayonnaise from egg whites with nuts. The easiest dessert you can prepare quickly from just a few ingredients. Fluffy check with vanilla and cocoa. Simple fluffy check made according to an old classic economic recipe as I learned it from my mother.
Fluffy cake with vanilla and cocoa is sliced and served after it has cooled completely. The cake is one of the desserts c. Pour the composition and put it in the oven until it passes the toothpick test. When ready, remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool.
Chocolate and pear cake banana chocolate cake super fluffy chocolate cake and. You can find the video recipe below. Then remove the cake from the pan. Fluffy check with vanilla and cocoa.
The woman later found out a shocking truth. Fluffy check with cherries video recipe. Prepare a tray and turn on the oven at 160 degrees. Chocolate cake 47 recipes.
There were always black spots in his kitchen and he didn't understand what was happening. It is a very easy and quick recipe. Chocolate and mint cake video recipe this chocolate and mint cake is extremely easy to make. The fluffiest chocolate cake.
It can also be made with fresh or dried fruit compote fruits as desired. Cover what is left so it does not dry out and store in the refrigerator. This fluffy check with blueberries and white chocolate icing was a real hit in my family in a few minutes to finish everything. Fluffy cherry cake video recipe fluffy cherry cake recipe is perfect for this period.
Grease the trays with butter. The recipe is simple, you don't need a mixer, you can also make chocolate muffins from the same dough that children love. I hope you try.
A delicious recipe: fluffy cake with lemon and yogurt
Chocolate icing cake & # 8211 quick recipe for dessert recipes. Simple chocolate cake recipe. How to make fluffy cake, glazed with melted chocolate. A delicious, fluffy dessert with an intense taste of.
See HERE the recipe for cocoa cake. But let me stop talking nonsense and go on to write the recipe that is so simple to make that it will. Chocolate pudding with pecans. I think it's great to include vegetables in our children's desserts, especially if they are whimsical.
Whisk the egg whites until they become a hard foam. Then add the sugar slowly, then the yolks, one by one. Then add the oil, flour, baking powder quenched with a teaspoon of vinegar and vanilla sugar. Mix well. Then prepare the tray in which we put baking paper, pour it, but leave a little composition in the bowl. This composition is mixed with cocoa, then poured over the cake in the pan and mixed very little with a teaspoon.
Or you can melt a large, dark chocolate with a little butter so that it doesn't stick, then lightly put the teaspoon in the cake batter.
Put in the oven. A very good dessert comes out.
Try this video recipe too
Chocolate and pistachio cake
- Divide the composition into two equal parts. In one of them we will put lemon juice and grated peel.
- On the other side add the sifted cocoa and mix until smooth. We need a tray lined with baking paper and put the composition with cocoa.
- Put the simple composition and then put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 C for 45 minutes.
- After removing the cake from the oven, let it cool while we take care of the icing.
This week's challenge for the Unisol chef (by the way, the promotion continues and I found out that I will soon be cooking with another winner) is dessert: turning the cake into something simpler, a little easier. It can and is not difficult. The old and old recipe is with 10 of everything (that is, at ten tablespoons of flour you put ten eggs, ten tablespoons of oil, ten tablespoons of sugar). I chose a drastically simplified version. I used six large eggs, six tablespoons of flour, six tablespoons of sugar, an envelope of baking powder with saffron, two tablespoons of oil and a basket (square) of chocolate for each mini-cake (I baked the cake in small shapes , but this amount of mixture is enough for an average cake tray from which 10-12 slices come out).
First of all, I sifted the flour. It's good to do this because it aerates and the composition comes out fluffier. Then I separated the eggs, taken out of the fridge half an hour before, to reach room temperature.
I poured two tablespoons of oil over the yolks.
I mixed well with a tel. This helps them to fluidize and prepares them for the next stage.
I beat the egg whites until the foam phase with soft beads and then I put the sugar in the foam.
I continued beating with the mixer until I got a hard foam.
I incorporated the yolks into the foam.
I added the six tablespoons of flour.
Before sifting the flour, I mixed it with baking powder.
I greased the cake forms with oil, I put composition in them and in the middle of each form I put a piece of chocolate.
I baked the cake at 160 degrees (the oven heated to 180 then reduced the temperature when inserting the cake trays) for a quarter of an hour. A larger tray means more composition and therefore an increase in baking time to 20-25 minutes (do the toothpick test to make sure it is baked).
Fluffy crowns with chocolate, ingredients
- 500 grams of pastry flour (000)
- 25 grams of fresh yeast or 7 grams of dry
- 4 yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 100 grams of butter
- 180 ml. of milk
- 100 grams of sugar
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- oil for greasing the worktop
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 200 ml. whipped cream
- 3 whole eggs
- 100 grams of chocolate with 75% cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Fluffy crowns with chocolate, how to prepare
1. In a cup, rub the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar from the total amount until liquefied. If dry yeast is used, dissolve in 3-4 tablespoons of warm milk & # 8211 of the total amount of milk & # 8211 and add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add the lemon peel, mix and pour the activated yeast in the middle. The 4 yolks are beaten with a fork together with the remaining sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Add the warm milk (to be neutral to the touch with your hand) and pour over the flour.
2. Mix at first with a wooden spoon or spatula, until the liquids are incorporated into the flour. Knead vigorously, when the spoon is no longer helpful, about 10 minutes, until a homogeneous dough is formed. Add the soft butter, piece by piece. Continue kneading until you get a smooth dough, quite milky. Put the dough in a bowl and cover with cling film. Store in a warm place for 45 minutes & # 8211 1 hour, until it doubles in volume. Pour the dough raised on the work surface greased with a thin film of oil.
3. The dough is spread in a sheet with a thickness of 1-1.5 cm. Cut 12 slices with a diameter of 10-12 cm from the spread dough. Prepare two trays covered with baking paper and arrange 6 rounds in each tray, with the distance between them. Cover the trays with wet kitchen towels.
The dough left over from cutting is gathered and kneaded briefly. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. Shape long cords that twist together. Separate the remaining egg, keep the yolk aside, beat the egg whites a little with a fork and grease the edges of the dough rings with a brush, then prick with a fork. Fix the twisted dough cords on the edges of the washers and press lightly. Cover the trays with wet wipes and let them rise while we take care of the filling.
4. For the filling, whole eggs, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, beat with a mixer in a bowl until smooth. In a saucepan, heat the whipped cream for the fire and add the chopped chocolate. Pull the pan aside and stir until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Allow the chocolate composition to cool a little, be warm but not very hot, then add over the cream cheese and eggs and mix with a spatula.
5. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C. After the oven has warmed up, press the dough from the base with your fingers and carefully pour the chocolate filling so that it does not run on the outside. Beat the remaining yolk with 1 tablespoon of water and grease the crowns with a soft brush on the visible portions of the dough. Bake the trays with crowns in turn, for 20-25 minutes, and the filling is put only before putting them in the oven.
6. If the filling remains, don't worry, pour it into paper baskets for muffins and bake at 160 ° C for 25 minutes, see get some excellent chocolate minicheesecakes (I got 4 pieces).
The mini pasca is left to cool and taste. As good as these fluffy crowns with warm chocolate are, they are just as good.
Beautiful holidays and good appetite!
Here's how easy it is to make a delicious fluffy cake with cocoa and shit!
Turn the oven to 180 degrees.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Sprinkle a little salt over the egg whites, and mix the yolks with the oil.
Mix the egg whites until they become frothy, then gradually add the sugar. Mix using the mixer at maximum level, until you get a very firm meringue. If we turn the bowl upside down, the meringue will remain fixed on the walls of the bowl. For the meringue to succeed, the eggs should be kept at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
Incorporate the yolk mixture with oil and flavors, using the lower stage of the mixer.
Then gradually incorporate the sifted flour together with the baking powder. We also use the lower stage of the mixer. Normally, no baking powder is added to the classic cake. But to this cake, I put, since I added the shit that pulls the composition down.
Set aside about a third of the dough, in which we add the sifted cocoa.
Grease the trays with oil and sprinkle with flour, then add alternately the white composition (2-3 tablespoons) and the cocoa composition.
After each addition we sprinkle cubes of shit.
If you use classic shit, with large pieces, cut the pieces into smaller cubes and pass them through powdered sugar before adding them to the composition.
Bake the two cakes with cocoa and shit for 45 minutes at 180 degrees. For safety, we also do the toothpick test.
The trays can be wallpapered with baking paper, but I went for the classic version.
Let the cakes cool in the trays, then take them out and powder them with sugar.
Bicolor cake with cocoa and chocolate cream & # 8211 extra fluffy and soft
Bicolor cake with cocoa and chocolate cream & # 8211 extra fluffy and soft. The recipe for fluffy cake with chocolate and a core that unwinds shovels or strips. Cozonac in two colors with cocoa dough. Cozonac in two colors filled with chocolate. Homemade cake recipes.
Our whole family is fond of fluffy and fresh leavenings that are spread out pale-pale or notebooks (strips) be they cakes or even homemade bread. Our cozonacs are extremely loved by readers who have tested them for Christmas, Easter or other occasions. I want to mention here "King of Cozonacs" or "Supreme Cozonac" (names given by our readers), meaning the cake of great-grandmother Buia. It is Savori Urbane's most beloved cake and, over the years, it has been on the holiday tables of hundreds of thousands of readers who have remade it on every occasion. A fluffy cake with walnut cream and shit and dough prepared with a lot of butter (melted and caramelized & # 8211 beurre noisette) & # 8211 the recipe here.
This Easter, the junior wanted cocoa and chocolate cake. I adapted my grandmother's cake recipe and colored some of the dough with cocoa so that it would be in two colors. In addition, I made a chocolate cream with butter. This is how this two-tone cake with cocoa and chocolate cream was born.
A dream cake has come out! Soft, fluffy and extremely tasty and fragrant.
He sat on our Easter table with naturally painted red eggs (see here how they are made) and many other goodies.
From these quantities results a two-tone cake with cocoa and baked chocolate cream in the shape of a stasis of 30 x 10 x 10 cm. I worked the dough very well and the cake did not overflow from it but rose. If you want to make sure that your cake doesn't come out of the baking tray, then divide the dough and the filling into 2 and form 2 smaller cakes that you can bake in 2 separate shapes.
BUCKLE BANANA AND CHOCOLATE CHECK I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared PLUMBED CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE CHECK. It melts in your mouth, the combination of banana and chocolate is perfect. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a more delicious day ahead!
- 3 large bananas (ripened) (500–650 gr.)
- 350 gr. - White flour
- 170 gr. - sugar
- 80 gr. & # 8211 cream 20%
- 20 gr. & # 8211 cacao
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr. - melted butter
- 100 gr. - milk chocolate drops + 20 gr. for decoration
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons - baking powder
- 1 teaspoon - baking soda
Method of preparation:
- Put the peeled bananas in a bowl and mash them well with a fork.
- Put the melted butter in a bowl, add the sugar, vanilla essence and mix for a minute. Add the eggs and cook for another 2 minutes at maximum speed. Then put the crushed bananas, sour cream, incorporate them as well.
- Then add salt, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and mix until you have no lumps.
- Over the chocolate drops add a pinch of flour, mix and put them in the dough. Incorporate them and transfer the dough to a rectangular baking tray (30X10cm) lined with baking sheet and greased with butter. Level, decorate with chocolate drops and bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 45-55 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool completely and serve it with pleasure.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood